- Talk to customers. Lots of them. Ask them about the need, the concept, the value proposition, the pricing, ease of use, etc.
- Talk to potential investors – ask them about business case, interest in such concepts, etc.
- Talk to experienced entrepreneurs – ask them about challenges, watch outs, learnings from their experiences, etc.
- Talk to potential employees – ask them if they would join, if yes what would be a meaningful compensation (salary, equity or salary + equity)
- Talk to a couple of lawyers – they often can give you interesting insights about challenges or watch outs
- Talk to some accelerators/incubators/mentors – ask them if your plans look practical, is your assumptions look plausible
In short… talk to anyone whose perspective on the concept or the business around the concept will help you make a better informed decision